HELICAL PIERS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL FOUNDATIONS
The Helical Pile Hub (Note, Helical Piles and Helical Piers are the exact same thing)
Residential and Commercial Building owners, We have the answers
Reach out to EAS, we're the hub of helical pile information and know how - installation, applications and products
- What's the Helical Pile Difference?
Helical piles can be installed in limited access locations
None of the damaging, pounding vibration of conventional wooden piles
No spoils or dirt to be removed and disposed
Less installation equipment means less impact on your property
Helical piles can be installed winter, spring, summer and fall
- What's your need? Foundation sinking, walls cracking, retaining wall starting to bow, adding an addition or stabilizing footings of a new structure?
- Foundation Repair: Lift and stabilize residential and commercial foundations using deep foundation helical piles. For most foundation stabilization work, the home will begin to function properly again. This means no more windows or doors that stick, and cracks in wall can be repaired with confidence. EAS can help educate you, walk you through the process and provide options and recommendations to get the problem fixed quickly and cost effectively.
- Foundation Stabilization: New Construction Residential and commercial structures utilize deep foundation helical piles to stabilize concrete footing or grade beams. The helical piles are installed to a secure depth as determined by the structural engineer. This results in full integration of the helical piles and concrete grade beams, creating the most stable foundation possible.
- Why property owners appreciate the EAS way of business EAS was started by successful, veteran helical pile installers (read our story in About Us). Every product and service we offer reflects our vision of what a helical pile supplier should be. Have questions? Look to EAS as your helpful resource for helical piles and installations.
New York City & Long Island New Jersey Pennsylvania New York State Maryland Delaware Metro Wash. DC /VA. Massachusetts Connecticut Rhode Island New Hampshire Vermont Maine West Virginia
CHANCE® Civil Construction is a division of Hubbell Power Systems, Inc., the international leader in earth anchoring. CHANCE and ATLAS® brands are used worldwide in a variety of deep foundation applications.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.