New England Territory Manager
If being rewarded and appreciated for innovation and creative problem solving resonates deeply with you; keep reading. Earth Anchoring Suppliers, LLC is adding a New England Territory Manager to its team.
Earth Anchoring Suppliers is the leading distributor of deep foundation construction products and helical piles in the greater Northeast. EAS is the exclusive distributor of industry leading CHANCE® helical piles. We train and certify clients through the CHANCE® Certification Program. Our clients rely on us for engineering, field support and product expertise for the full range of helical pile applications. EAS has a culture of excellence. Team members are empowered to accomplish in an atmosphere of support, accountability, and uncapped success.
The Territory Manager/New England is responsible for developing, tracking and creating new and existing client relationships in the deep foundation construction segment in all six New England states. The TM/NE will also create relationships with leading Geotechnical and Structural Engineers and other specifiers of deep foundation materials. It’s the duty of the TM/NE to identify and track major deep foundation/helical pile projects and coordinate/educate specifiers and our installer clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand and drive sales from the relationship between engineer/specifier, general contractor and deep foundation subcontractor.
- Work closely with EAS team, to evaluate opportunities, identify competitive advantages and weaknesses, stay current with industry products and trends.
- Understand the nature of projects and timing. Address the New England territory from a position of knowledge while working in priority.
- Work closely with EAS operations to forecast product/inventory need. Communicate product availability to clients with the goal of building trust and loyalty in EAS.
- Expert marketplace and sales data management. Track all work with the understanding of closing-the-loop on project and relationship information and data.
Education / Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated expertise based on a minimum of five years of experience with geotechnical construction.
- Experience in giving presentations to prospects, influencers and clients with audiences up to 20.
- Experience with maintaining accurate and detailed marketplace data with CRM.
- Experience and proven ability to provide best-in-class client services while successfully closing new business and expanding the territory.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Organizational skills including ability to manage small details
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel (or G-Suite) and a typical CRM (salesforce, Zoho, etc)
- Work expertly with EAS team; operations, marketing, sales and management
- Flexible and ability to react quickly to a changing prospect and client needs
- A positive, solution-oriented attitude and mindset (we consider this a skill not just a trait)
- Territory Manager/New England is a full time position
- Travel in the six New England states (MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME)
- Vehicle in excellent condition (see Compensation and Benefits below)
- Highly preferred that candidate reside in New Jersey
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent base pay (based on experience)
- Commission on all New England-based sales including current clients
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Generous car allowance for travel in New England
What to Expect
The Territory Manager/New England position is perfect for an experienced sales and account management professional who wants to take the next big step. The new TM/NE will be a deeply valued, respected and highly compensated “rain maker” with no limits to the level of success achievable.
New York City & Long Island
New York State (eastern)
Metro Wash. DC /VA.
New York State (eastern)
Metro Wash. DC /VA.
CONTACT US NOW
We going to do this or what? Get in touch
Earth Anchoring Suppliers, LLC
19 Trenton-Lakewood Road
Clarksburg, New Jersey 08510
183 Locust Avenue - No. 483
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
CHANCE® Civil Construction is a division of Hubbell Power Systems, Inc., the international leader in earth anchoring. CHANCE and ATLAS® brands are used worldwide in a variety of deep foundation applications.
© Earth Anchoring Suppliers. All rights reserved.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
© Web Design by Harbour Light Strategic Marketing